Enjoy peace of mind when you travel.
The last place anyone wants to be when an unexpected event occurs is far away from home or on a trip outside the shores of Nigeria. These unforeseen events could attract the need for emergency medical care, luggage loss, etc. Such inconveniences could bring travelers trip to a halt or even leave them stranded.
The good news is that the effect of such unplanned events can be cushioned by protecting your trip with Travel Insurance Policy. The policy is intended to cover emergency medical expenses and various losses incurred while travelling.
Every traveler needs Travel Insurance; it is the most reliable travel companion. We can get Travel Insurance policy that covers you in the event of the following:
- Medical expenses & hospitalization abroad – 30,000 Euros with a 50 Euros Deductible.
- Medical Transportation
- Extension of the beneficiary’s stay – 80 Euros per night for a maximum of two (2) nights
- Transportation or Repatriation in case of illness.
- Escort of the beneficiary who is less than 15 years – 80 Euros per night for a maximum of two (2) nights.
- Early return in the event of the death of a family member – 3,000 Euros
- Emergency dental expenses – 400 Euros with deductible of 50 Euros.
- Repatriation of mortal remains – 1,000 Euros
- Advance for bail – 2,000 Euros.
- Loss of luggage – 610 Euros.
- Indemnification in the event of flight delay – 200 Euros.
- Escort of the deceased
- Cost legal defence – 400 Euros.
Do not embark on your next trip abroad until you have secured Travel Insurance. Fill the form below to get one today.