Ingredients: Radix Astragali, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Herba Lophatheri
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Inhibits the growth of plasmodium and directly kills them so as to control the attack of malaria;
- Relieves symptoms of malaria such as fever, headache, body ache, nausea, e.t.c
- Improves complications of malaria like anemia, fatigue, and insomnia.
- People who are suffering from malaria
- People intend to prevent malaria
- What is malaria?
Malaria is caused by infestation of plasmodium in human body. Malaria constantly breaks out when people are bitten by malaria mosquito or transfused with blood contaminated by plasmodium. The symptoms of malaria are ague and tremble at the beginning. Then high fever, flush of cheeks, headache, thirst and body ache come. After bath of sweat, the body temperature declines to the normal soon. Such symptoms happen repeatedly and periodically. Severe cases may involve acute headache, mental disorder, twitch, coma and incontinence, e.t.c.
- Radix Astragali
Radix Astragali contains glycosides, various kinds of polysaccharides and trace elements which could strengthens the immunity of human body.
- Radix Glycyrrhizae and Herba Lophatheri
Radix Glycyrrhizae and Herba Lophatheri are rich in various amino acids such as lysine, arginine, histidine, as well as calcium and sulfur, which could promote the generation of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood.